The National Agricultural Research Organisation (NARO) and Makerere University (MAK) have organized a Joint Agricultural Dissemination Conference scheduled for 21st-24th November 2016 at the Speke Resort Munyonyo in Kampala. The conference is intended to bring together stakeholders in the agricultural sector to dialogue on emerging opportunities and challenges with in the agricultural sector, and get exposed to agricultural technologies/ innovations available for enhancing the sector. The theme of the conference is “Agricultural Innovations for Socio-economic Transformation”.
Why You Should Exhibit?
This conference will attract national, regional and international delegates, including: farmers, researchers, policy makers, students, educators, investors, and professionals from various government departments and agencies, and the private sector. The planned exhibition during this conference therefore, provides a rich opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their innovations, service packages, inventions and products to the conference delegates who will learn about the available opportunities and resources to harness for enhancement of their personal, institutional and national business development agendas.
The Exhibition will run for all days of the Conference; 21st to 24th November 2016, starting at 09:00amto 6:00pm.
Conference benefits for exhibitors
- Four days’ exhibition (21st- 24th November)
- Spacious, safe, and secure exhibition area.
- Invitation to your organization/company’s CEO to attend conference opening ceremony
- Showcase your products, services and innovations to diverse set of local and international delegates in one location
- Demarcated exhibition space with one table and two chairs
- Meals and access to conference cocktail for two exhibitors per institution/company
- Excellent publicity for your organisation/company’s work
- Free WIFI at exhibition ground
Requirements for exhibitors
- Fill exhibitor’s application form
- Pay exhibition fee of UGX 250,000 per person per day (hence UGX 500,000/= for two persons per day). NB Exhibiting for all the four days is discounted; fee = 200,000 per person per day (hence UGX 400,000/= for two persons per day)
- During the conference period; wear the exhibitors’ tags provided, all through the day
- Carry own branding materials and display according to guidelines established by the conference organizers. Branding materials can include: pull up banners, posters, teardrop banners, books, leaflets, brochures, equipment, and products among others. These will be displayed in the space provided to the exhibitor.
- Set-up your exhibition at least one day before the commencement of the conference
- Maintain exhibition areas clean and organized.
- Remove all exhibition materials on the last day of the conference
- Abide by security requirements